Weekend means i need to spend my lovely time in the kitchen : )
Make 1 loaf
180 gr Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
180 gr Plain Flour (Sifted)
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
Pinch of Salt
1 drop of Yellow Colouring
Olive Oil to grease the loaf pan
- Crack 6 eggs in a mixing bowl, whisk for 5 minute using an electric hand mixer or until it turns pale and fluffy.
- Add in sugar and vanilla essence, whisk for further 5 minutes using an electric hand mixer.
- Fold in sifted plain flour and baking powder, add in salt and yellow colouring.
- Combine well with egg batter.
- Lightly grease loaf pan with olive oil.
- Pour in cake batter.
- Preheat oven to 160 degree, bake for 1 hour.
- Cooling down the cake before cutting.
Can be served as an afternoon snack or.....