Thursday, December 30, 2010

Seaweed Salad

Why Salad? 
I have been eating raw foods and other healthy stuff for this past 2 weeks
Gladly the extra 6 kg that i have put on, have been shed off by 3 kg... and it stops!! why? tell me why?

My wedding is coming, 30th of January exactly..
Being selfish to my taste buds, i consume nearly plain food every day.. apple, orange, carrot, boiled vegies (no salt if acceptable); i have given up my favourite chocolate; no sweets some more; drinking almost 3 litres of water everyday and made me visit toilet countless times...
Because i just want to be fitted prettily into my wedding gown... 

  Honestly, i am still not so sincerely to allow this 3 kg of fat hanging around my body...oh well, i have tried my best at least!! it just want to stop, what can i do? haha.. : )

This light and tasty seaweed salad will be my dinner tonight


Serve: 1
Ingredients:
A handful of dried Seaweed 
3 dried Shitake
1 Carrot
1/2 block of Tofu
1 Tbsp Brown Rice Vinegar
1 tsp Sesame Oil
1 tsp Roasted Sesame Seeds
Pinch of Salt and Sugar*

*You can adjust the amount of Salt and Sugar as you prefer

Method:
Soak Seaweed and Shitake with hot water until soft and tender
On the other hand, prepare carrot; tofu to cut into bite sizes
Cut Shitake into bite sizes if it has soften
Arrange each ingredients in a bowl
Put in Brown Rice Vinegar; Sesame Oil; Salt and Sugar
Garnish with Sesame Seeds
Store in the fridge for 30 minutes*

*Chilled Salad is tastier

Happing Cooking

xoxo



No comments: