Sunday, November 7, 2010

Super Star


I always dream to be a Famous Singer one day


I'll keep thinking even i am ......
Walking ...

Eating ....

Studying ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I will make the same wishes on every birthday

Never expected that "Wish Fairy" heard my Birthday Wish!!!

One Day
I am sitting in the park
I start to day-dreaming 
I look up the sky 
and....

I SEE A FLYING FAIRY on the sky!!!

I rub my eyes once, twice, ......... 1000x times 
I pinch myself to check whether i am still dreaming
But, no matter how hard I rub my eyes; how hurt I can feel the pinch
THE FAIRY IS STILL THERE!!!

I still couldn't believe my eyes
I run home excitedly
 Turn on my computer 
and
I see a new mail!!


OMG~~~ MY WISH COMES TRUE!!!
DK Idol 3 is holding a competition for TALENTED SINGERS!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey, there!!
Do you always dream to be a SUPER STAR ?
Now you can let your dream becomes reality!!

DK Idol 3 is searching for the SHINIEST STAR started from 26th November 2010 - 10th December 2010

Come and Join us at these FANTABULOUS night!!
All Sydney's International Student are proudly invited!!

Not only you can let everybody know your voice!! 
There are Lots  LotsLots of Fantastic Prizes are waiting for YOU!!

Enter for FREE now!! You will also get benefit of FREE FOOD & BEVERAGES

Not a fabulous singer??
It isn't a Big Deal!!!
Join the EXCITING GAMES & LUCKY DRAW with DK Idol 3!!!
There are a LOTS of prizes will be given out to the audiences as well!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join DK IDOL 3!!

Contestant MUST
Hold a student visa or working holiday visa
English Song ONLY
Fill up the application form 
DON'T FORGET to bring your ID to register

DK IDol 3 will select "3 winners" from each week ( 26 November; 3 December; 10 December) to compete in the FINAL SHOW - 17 December 2010

Exciting Prizes
1st Winner
Presents from education institutions
6 Cruise Tickets for 2 hours with DK executive cruise at Darling Harbour
$ 500 AUD from DK Science and Learning


2nd Winner
Presents from education institutions
6 Cruise Tickets for 2 hours with DK executive cruise at Darling Harbour
$ 250 AUD from DK Science and Learning


3rd Winner

Presents from education institutions
$ 150 AUD from DK Science and Learning


For further information, please visit/contact:
DK Science and Learning
(02) 924644566
Level 2, 355 SussexStreet
Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia

or

Email : elke@dksydney.com.au


WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??
Don't Miss Out the most fun and biggest international singing competition in Sydney

FEEL THE FUN, GET THE PRIZES!!!
AND...

BE A SUPER STAR!!!





















2 comments:

Ren37 said...

creative! love this post =)

shelly said...

thx irene : ) xoxo